my success so far..

Options

Replies

• linz2348
    linz2348 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How long has it taken you to reach this part of your goal?
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Ive been doing it off and on for about a year. Ill get motivated then a week later the motivation is gone. I just put this up here so I can see I can do it and to show myself how far ive come..
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done! How tall are you?
  • rferrar1
    rferrar1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!!! Great job!
  • xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very motivating. I started at 250 and can't wait to be at your current weight!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you look good!! Keep up the great work =) I can't wait to be out of the 200's
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats!
  • untouchable86
    Options
    lisajo89 wrote: »
    Well done! How tall are you?
    I am 5'4
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Thanks yall
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Your pretty face shines through in the after pic. It always amazes me how great young people look after weight loss.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Your pretty face shines through in the after pic. It always amazes me how great young people look after weight loss.
    thats so sweet thank you so much

• 1pjah7
    1pjah7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very pretty girl...and even at 205 you carry it well. I can only imagine what a knockout you'll be at your ideal weight.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    1pjah7 wrote: »
    Very pretty girl...and even at 205 you carry it well. I can only imagine what a knockout you'll be at your ideal weight.
    Aww thanks :) hope your right
  • hyde0610
    hyde0610 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • BrittTomore87
    BrittTomore87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congrats, can't wait to see your next set of pictures, you are already stunning x
  • untouchable86
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congrats, can't wait to see your next set of pictures, you are already stunning x
    Your to sweet! Thanks guys and I cant wait to post the next success story either :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!