Back to Lose 110 lbs.! Need friends to motivate/keep me motivated! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• colinacoco
    colinacoco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    heyy :) add me as well if you like hun. I am trying to lose 40 pounds. I am at 183 at the moment.
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If I can loose 200LBS
    You can also! :)
    #NeverGiveUp

Welcome Back!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tatajana never tried to honestly lose weight before January. I have lost 70 pounds, I have 70 pounds to go. I have a love-hate relationship with the process, mostly because I gain water weight really easily. Decided to change my life. Feel free to add me!
  • jcbailey89
    jcbailey89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want you for a friend!! I know how to eat healthy and everything, but doing it myself, I always get off track. Especially with a husband who can eat anything and everything and stay thin. I need someone to hold me accountable. Adding you!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    hello, I did exactly the same as you, lost loads of weight & gained it all back.
    Like you im back on mfp.
    Lets support each other & see how we get on.
  • betzaida
    Options
    Hi!! Add me :-D Anybody here feel free to add me please I'm new here and I want to motivate and be motivated and inspired as well greetings from Germany<3
  • Lizdiggs312
    Lizdiggs312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jordan I am trying to lose weight so that I can get the Kidney transplant when the time comes. I'm looking for friends on here so we can support one another and meet our goal :)
  • hephillips94
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) (that goes for anyone too!!)
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm also from Arizona :smile: I'm here to lose 124 lbs. So far I've lost 60. Feel free to add me.
  • f2theo2theox
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck in your journey to a new your. You can add me in you like :D
  • itsMcKay
    itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds, you guys! :D Happy to be back!