Why can't i stop

Options
2»

Replies

• Lady_Sugarcookie
    Lady_Sugarcookie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ingehooper wrote: »
    I try not to buy that stuff anymore. Or If I feel bingey and snacky I do exercise instead. Either a workout or a few squats to take my mind off it x

You are not the first to suggest doing that!! :) I plan on trying it tonight! I've had a good day so far and don't want to ruin it after 8pm
  • Lady_Sugarcookie
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    stock your house with awesome things instead of just focusing on what you can't have. Get obsessed with what you CAN eat. Get in discovery mode and make your kitchen a fun testing lab!

I like this one also I have been on my weight loss/maintenance yoyo machine for the past 5 yrs or so but this past year i have done rather poorly and am now seeking to do better.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have been binge eating proceeded carbs for the past week or so... Any tips? It is making me super depressed!

Hum. Stop?
  • Lady_Sugarcookie
    Options
    jbach2 wrote: »
    I have been binge eating proceeded carbs for the past week or so... Any tips? It is making me super depressed!

Hum. Stop?

Are you asking if I have stopped? Or telling I should stop? To both I would say yes i have thanks for the encouragement :wink:
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Give yourself permission to throw them away. Your body is worth more than these items are. Prevent yourself from pulling them out of the trash by dumping bleach on them.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

PMS or TOM? Otherwise, you tell me. Why won't you stop?
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Cut/break them up into individual serving sizes and work on learning moderation. If you have to throw them out because the only alternative is binging, you're just putting a bandaid on the problem.
  • Lady_Sugarcookie
    Options

PMS or TOM? Otherwise, you tell me. Why won't you stop?

I have thanks i was have a hard time and am feeling thanks to may of the users here!! :smile: Thanks for your comment :wink:
  • Lady_Sugarcookie
    Options
    Cut/break them up into individual serving sizes and work on learning moderation. If you have to throw them out because the only alternative is binging, you're just putting a bandaid on the problem.

Thank You for your reassuring feedback.
  • Lady_Sugarcookie
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Give yourself permission to throw them away. Your body is worth more than these items are. Prevent yourself from pulling them out of the trash by dumping bleach on them.

This reminds me of that episode of sex and the city where Miranda was eating chocolate cake :smiley: thanks for the encouragement!!