Hello!! New and looking for friends :)

Options
Hi!! I'm new to mfp! I'm 33 and wanting to lose 23kg (about 50lbs)!

I tried earlier this year to lose some weight, but didn't have much success, hoping that mfp will make me accountable and that 2015 will be the year I get to my goal weight :) I have sworn to myself to "never give up" this time! I know it wont be easy, but I wont let myself go another year and not get fit and healthy!

Looking for some friends to share the experience with. We can help support and motivate each other!

Replies

• rjvt5691
    Options
    feel free to add me!!

Let's do this thing!!
  • FitAngel2015
    Options
    Added you! Yes lets do this! :)
  • New too- just started this weekend. I am trying to lose about 20lbs ( lost 20 earlier in the year but have been stalled for about 4 months or so). Feel free to add me.
  • monietrojan
    monietrojan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • FitAngel2015
    Options
    Added you both, thanks :)
  • katiediem
    katiediem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New 2 weeks ago. Amazing program. I tried it last December... it remembered me!!! Totally committed this time and have been losing weight like crazy.
  • LettingTheSmallStuffGo
    Options
    I just started again last Thursday. Feel free to add me.
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've still got heaps to lose too. Feel free to add me - I'm on here every day :)
  • JamieYelsik
    JamieYelsik Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Right now I have gotten myself back on track, but when I fall off, I fall HARD! I need all the help I can get! Please add me!
  • frog_4evr
    Options
    I am new here too. I have lost a great deal of weight the past year 120pds! I am starting this program to help keep it off and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I would be happy to help others, get help and chat anytime! Good luck to you all!
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am happy to be friends! I have at least 20 lbs to lose. I would love to lose 25-30!!! Really hard to lose weight at my age of 52
  • FitAngel2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I added you all :)
  • polar_koala
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32, and looking to lose 30lbs.... Feel free to add me!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around the same amount of weight as well. Not giving up is the key (along with a solid plan of action). Good luck to you!

Feel free to add me if you want
  • FitAngel2015
    Options
    Thanks added you :)
  • vanillabean86
    vanillabean86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 50lbs as well! This is the longest I've ever been able to stay on track which I'm going on 7 weeks now. So determined to finally do it. We got this!
  • ambora24
    ambora24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also new-ish. Been using mfp for about a month but have never utilized the message boards. I suppose some motivation, support and accountability can't hurt! Feel free to add me. I've yo-yo'd with Weight Watchers over the years and worked w/ various trainers only to get strong and on my way to fit and then not finish what I started. I'd like to lose 50 to start and reevaluate once I get there. Good luck!
  • jacquib234
    jacquib234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm at a plateau so the more the merrier, please add me!
  • smiles672
    smiles672 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :D
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey add me, I have lost nearly 90 lbs, so just warming up :)