anyone using turbo jam :)

Options
so i started turbo jam atleast two weeks ago, and i try to do it atleast 3 times a week. if you've done it , is it really worth it and did you see results within the inner thighs and your stomache shrinking ( my problem areas)

Replies

• nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam! Chalean Johnson is an amazing coach through the DVD's, and she keeps me motivated. When I do it on a regular basis and watch what I eat, I see a difference, for me it was mostly in the hips/belly area. But each person is different and will lose weight in different parts of their body.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    my sister just started...she said she really likes it....
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i'm not yet, but i just looked on youtube for turbo jam(saw it mentioned on mfp) and am definitely considering getting it
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am a TJ and Chalene Johnson FANatic :)
    When I started exercising in 2007 (after NEVER having done a single minute of exercise outside of gym class in my life :) I started with TJ.
    It's fun, high energy, and she is very motivating.
    One thing i will say is that if you can't get through a whole workout, don't stop. Keep doing it each day and you will notice you last a little longer each time. The program does work and you will definitely lose inches.
    Everyone's body is different though, so there is no way to say they will be in the places you are targeting, but I would bet that you will see changes in those areas for sure.

LOVE the workout.
    I hope you enjoy it!
  • jocelynrinear
    Options
    I stared Turbo Fire 4 weeks ago along with this website and lost 5 lbs, and inch in the thighs and 1/2 inch in my hips. I really like it! It has improved my running time and my 90 min Zumba classes are getting easier.
  • Catzeyez
    Catzeyez Posts: 35
    Options
    Yup! I'm doing Turbo jam! I've been faithfully doing it now for this entire week. Started on Monday and have been doing Punch, kick and Jam as its my favorite out of the group. It's the only one I've been doing as its more kickboxy. I know I've been losing inches. I won't know until I weigh in and measure on the 19th to see how well I did. But the measurements I'll have to go by how well my clothes fit afterwards as I haven't remeasured in a year so they wouldn't be accurate. Either way, I've been noticing a difference. Plan on doing the full video for 6 days a week until my weigh in. I hope I see good results and I'll keep you posted :)
  • sek92
    sek92 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    silly question, i went on amazon to look for it and there are so many different turbo jams, which one did u get/use? thanks
  • makeachange22
    Options
    sek92 , i bought turbo jam from the beachbody website , not turbo fire just the first turbo jam :)
  • cinnamon471
    cinnamon471 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, im on my third wk of turbo jam, it is hard but i can really tell a difference, my husband said he can too. I will say this is the first exercise program that i have stuck with and like so well. I have over 50 lbs to lose and i know i can do it
    Kim
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    silly question, i went on amazon to look for it and there are so many different turbo jams, which one did u get/use? thanks

If you are new to turbo jam and kickboxing in general, and are looking on amazon, I would look for the learn and burn and the 20 minute workout (I think there are two workouts on each of those DVD's, but I can't remember which ones go together). I love Cardio Party 2 and 3, and the fat blaster (a 30 minute workout). I also really like Punch, Kick, Jam when I am in the mood for more kickboxing type, though all of it has kickboxing moves, which is why I like all of them.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have dabbled with my Turbo Jam set and love it... I just need to fall into a routine. I am using this set so that I can work my way up on the beachbody ladder and get into the harder workouts without dying!
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options

If you are new to turbo jam and kickboxing in general, and are looking on amazon, I would look for the learn and burn and the 20 minute workout (I think there are two workouts on each of those DVD's, but I can't remember which ones go together). I love Cardio Party 2 and 3, and the fat blaster (a 30 minute workout). I also really like Punch, Kick, Jam when I am in the mood for more kickboxing type, though all of it has kickboxing moves, which is why I like all of them.

I think I'm going to start doing the turbo jam learn and burn starting today. CJ is so gunny and awesome at what she does. I did the turbo sculpt yesterday and feel it today in my arms. I just need to stick to the program. I have a gym membership and like to walk the treadmill but I want to do other things also.
  • rjsbailey
    rjsbailey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Jam off and on for years- I love Chalene- she makes it fun and addicting. I got serious this year- April 4th and in two weeks of the Turbo Jam Cardio Party 40 min per day 6 days a week I lost 4 lbs (seems like very little) BUT I lost 9 inches over all. 3 " thighs, 3" waist, 1" arms and 2" hips. I am now finishing my second week of Turbo Fire- it is hard so go with turbo jam and work up to it. I still substitute a Turbo Jam DVD on days were it was a short Turbo Fire class.They do work very well if you are willing to put in the effort and you go at your own pace, working longer and harder as you get more fit- that is the beauty of Chalene's stuff! Good luck and I hope you find the Turbo series as fun and motivating as I have- makes it easier to stick with!
  • friedlillies
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. My favorite is also the punch kick and jam. These workouts give great results!! The best part about this type of cardio is you can modify the moves to suit your level of fitness and still get a great workout. I've just started re-using these work out videos again and I still love them!!!!!