Before & After Photo Challenge - 60 Days

Options
shadow2soul
shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
edited November 2014 in Getting Started
It's not always easy to see the changes that are happening when we look in the mirror. The scale isn't always the best way to judge our progress. One of the best ways I've found to see how far we have come visually is in before and after pictures. So why not join me in a Before and After Picture Challenge? Let's see the changes we can make in 60 days. It doesn't matter if you lose 4lbs, 8lbs, 16lbs or some other random number of pounds. Lets show off what can be done in 60 days and be proud of what we can accomplish in that time.

To participate you need to be willing to take and share Before/After pictures. And most of all, remember to have fun. :D

Before & After Photo Challenge - 60 Days

Replies

• pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i'll join sounds like a good idea! :)
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Would love to!! I'll just need a reminder of some sort, LOL
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    pimpin_po wrote: »
    i'll join sounds like a good idea! :)
    bdtucker1 wrote: »
    Would love to!! I'll just need a reminder of some sort, LOL
    Count me in!

Yay :smiley:

I did forget to add in my post that the challenge starts on 11/20 and the group will be open for anyone to join up until the 21st. After that, I might still let people join it just depends on how large the group is.

• kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Neat idea. I'd love to join because it's been impossible to get myself to take photos, yet I really wish I had sooner.
  • rererangi03
    rererangi03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ive decided to take pics monthly 1st pic being the 30-10-14 excited to see if i can see a difference on the 30th this month - i feel i might be disheartened by starting again - neat challenge.
  • rererangi03
    rererangi03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    actually flag that ill just take pics on the 20th and the 30th of each month for the next two months der lol im in
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh this sounds like fun! Count me in!!!
  • fit4life_tbt
    fit4life_tbt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Before and after pics are definitely my biggest motivator in continuing towards my goal. Count me in!
  • leannegarrioch449
    Options
    Im in
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Count me in goes well with my 60 day workout
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'll be posting a before pic today for initial start
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Sounds fun!! I always love looking at everyone's before and after pics! This will help keep me in check for the holidays!
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sure, I am in too. I am kicking myself for not taking before pictures from the side and front dressed. Not to be gross, but I took them in a bra and underwear and am not posting them here. I wouldn't do that to anymore! But I do have some pictures of me from Halloween (2 days after I started my diet) that I could use!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted. I have never done before and after pics before. So as to not scar anyone for life, I will take them in my workout clothes are the most form fitting. I'm looking forward to the results.
  • brettfinch
    Options
    I don't think I know any of you... I'll do it.
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    I went ahead and sent invitations out to those of you who are not already in the group.
  • kelly39014
    kelly39014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!