25 pounds in 8 weeks (Half way there)

Options
t4temple
t4temple Posts: 36 Member
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to post that i am over half way to my goal of 45 pounds now after loosing 25 pounds in 8 weeks.
I am feeling amazing and so much more healthier than i have in years. I also managed to quit smoking, at least go down to the e-cigarette rather than regular cigarettes.
I'm not exactly an avid poster on here but i'm always reading the forums at work which gives me new ideas and more importantly motivation to keep going.
Going to the gym has really helped me along the way.
I'm not there yet but i am happy with my progress and just wanted to put it here as this site has really helped.
:)

Replies

• southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You're doing beautifully. Keep up the good work!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work, well done!
  • fitterforlife
    fitterforlife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done , every pound counts :)
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey thats great! How did you lose so much so quick? Ive managed to lose only 3kg in 4 weeks!
  • t4temple
    t4temple Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys.
    Aniqa109: The diet i am on usually has good result but i think adding the gym into my life has really made the difference. I do a good hour of cardio when i can. Varying from 2-5 sessions a week, depending on work.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Ah-oh, you're halfway there, Oh-Oh, livin' on a prayer.... (Bon Jovi)

;) Congrats; great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!