Feeling Sick!

Options
So, I am drinking a bottle of Ocean Spray orange juice, which is a total of 220 calories! I could have used 220 calories to make a sandwich...What the hell?

Replies

• CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Try the Tropicana Orange Juice with 50% less calories and sugar! It only has 50 calories in 8 FL OZ! Don't worry about it today, burn a couple extra calories and use this experience in a positive way! Hang in there!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yeah, you've really got to watch those liquid calories. They add up so fast. They put all that juice in those giant bottles, and each bottle has at least 2, sometimes 3 servings! The good thing is that you are more aware now. Mistakes are ok in general, as long as we learn from them. Chalk it up to lesson learned. :drinker:
  • HerpDerp745
    HerpDerp745 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This is why you should only drink water if you're trying to cut fat.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You could have had a V 8!
  • rachelnally
    rachelnally Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very funny! I am sure the V8 has just as many calories!
  • rachelnally
    rachelnally Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip for the Tropicana Orange Juice!
  • nickiben
    nickiben Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have 100% cranberry juice which is only about 20cals for 100ml. A lot of the carton drinks have added sugar and loads of other crap which increase the calories.
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if you like cranberry juice. Ocean spray has a cranberry or cran-pomegranate diet. 5 calories per serving and 40 calories in a HUGE bottle of it!! Just check the back of all juices before you buy and I'm sure you can find some that will keep from killing the calories :)
  • boudrfra
    boudrfra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I take pure fruit juice like orange, cranberry, apple and have half a glass and top it with water.