How do you feel?

Options
Just wondering how everyone feels since they started losing weight. Do you feel frustrated or enlightened? Burdened or Free? Foggy or Clear? Isolated or have you rejoined society? Any other feelings?

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I feel overwhelmed ! It seems since i have started (just 4 days ago) I am more hungry than ever
    maybe its all in my head seems i wanna eat eat eat, anyone else feel this way?
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I feel much more energetic. I just wish my body looks the way in actuality rather than how I feel it looks!
  • skinnyjeans13
    skinnyjeans13 Posts: 179
    Options
    So much more energetic and motivated! When I'm sitting down I feel like I should be up doing things! I feel great!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Overall, I'm proud of what I accomplished, but I have SO many other feelings

I'm annoyed with the food industry as a whole for providing so much easy access garbage out there. I'm frustrated I can't eat out somewhere without blowing my sugar or sodium out of the water. Sometimes I feel like I've been doing this long enough, I should be at my goal already, but mostly, I'm excited about having more energy, clearer skin, better fitting clothes, and my new found self confidence.

It's very helpful to blog about the roller coaster emotions!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am frustrated with the scale but i can see the difference in my clothing so that is helpful!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I feel far more energetic, partly because of healthier eating and not drinking much, but mainly because I'm also exercising. All those lovely endorphins, not only do they make me feel great, but they're the world's best appetite suppressant. :drinker:
    I am more hungry than ever maybe its all in my head seems i wanna eat eat eat, anyone else feel this way?
    Sorry to hear that, it must be hard to be hungry. If you open your food diary, we might be able to suggest why. :smile:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I feel more energetic, stronger and more comfortable in my clothes. I feel less stressed and less self-conscience. Getting healthier is a wonderful feeling!:happy:
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I probably have gone through every emotion on my weightloss journey. Right now I am feeling motivated and proud of myself. But i have had bad times too.
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    I feel frustrated sometimes when i'm not seeing results.... but i feel better in a better mood more energy, and happier with my girls.... life is good
  • alyssa92
    alyssa92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel ridiculously burdened my mind is constantly on what I'm eating, the gym, and how i'm feeling. I lost then gained and began again. I'm young but it still hurts to see myself this unhappy
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Today I am tired. I have been working out so much more in the past few weeks than I have in the past 10 years. lol I love this journey, so far.
  • funsover
    funsover Posts: 39
    Options
    Great responses!!!! Every one of you is doing great. Not just because of your honesty to yourself but also sharing it with others so that we don't all feel alone in this journey. It is great to know that of the multitude of emotions, physical transformations and social adjustments we are going through, we're all in this together. And we'll come out the other side healthier, thinner and living life to the fullest. I am so proud of everyone on MFP because we are all improving our lives. Thank you for adding value to mine.
  • Crissy143
    Crissy143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Frustrated- not seeing much progress
    Confused- there's so much conflicting information out their
    Energized- endorphins!!
    Motivated- seeing other's transform their bodies
    Hungry!!- I think about food all the time now
  • mjfisher
    mjfisher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    l feel a lot healthier and energetic but sometimes l get annoyed when l walk past fast-food restaurants as l live near them (l can smell lndian curry! *drool*) so yeah, it is quite difficult in that aspect but so far so good :)