1235»

Replies

• rcookenc
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    rcookenc wrote: »
    Great job!

Also how did the OP get flagged for spam?!

Don't know who you mean by OP. I have not flagged anyone.

Your Original Post has been flagged by someone as Spam.

pwvpowigpux3.jpg

I don't know why you are flagging my posts as spam, but I wish you would leave me alone. Why are you being so hateful to me? I don't know you and wish you would stay out of my threads.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Great job!

pwvpowigpux3.jpg

I don't know why you are flagging my posts as spam, but I wish you would leave me alone. Why are you being so hateful to me? I don't know you and wish you would stay out of my threads.

I did not flag your post as spam. I just pointed out that it was flagged by someone as spam. I think you are doing a great job, (as I first stated) and I don't see why anyone would flag that as spam. Sorry for the confusion.

Keep up the good work!
  • rcookenc
    Options
    Great job!

pwvpowigpux3.jpg

I did not flag your post as spam. I just pointed out that it was flagged by someone as spam. I think you are doing a great job, (as I first stated) and I don't see why anyone would flag that as spam. Sorry for the confusion.

Keep up the good work!

Sorry, I thought it was showing that you flagged my post. I now understand what you meant by OP (Original Post). Guess someone thought what I posted was either a lie, or a way to grab attention and them try to sell something. Only reasons I can think of. Anyway, again I am sorry.
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rcookenc
    Options
    Well went to doctor today and got to weigh in. I am so depressed right now. How do you go from loosing 52 lbs in 4 weeks to only 4 lbs in 2 weeks? I am still only eating around 1500 cal/day. This really sucks.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I love reading a post like this as opposed to a post for someone who weighs 250lbs and swears he/she can't lose the weight. That determination you're showing right now is what will keep your weight off when you reach your goal. Again, that is just AWESOME!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Well went to doctor today and got to weigh in. I am so depressed right now. How do you go from loosing 52 lbs in 4 weeks to only 4 lbs in 2 weeks? I am still only eating around 1500 cal/day. This really sucks.

Keep at it. Weight loss isn't linear, and the scale isn't always the best indicator of progress. If you had a particularly salty meal, or if you're stressed and your cortisol levels increase, you could be retaining extra water. And a lot of the initial loss will be water loss in general. You're doing great. Definitely don't give up, and try to keep your expectations reasonable.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Don't be so hard on yourself, losing 4lbs in 2 weeks is still a great loss. This is a long journey....just keep at it and it will come off....you have done amazing so far and you will continue to do amazing, it may not happen as quickly as you might like though, I know mine is coming off as quickly as I would like :smile:

Good luck!

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    2 lbs a week is great! Be patient and don't get discouraged. You can do this!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options

Noooo, NO negativity allowed! Progress is progress and that's what you're doing. Hang in there and just stick with it. Please keep us posted as you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!