hello

Options
Just got my new fitbit charge today, can't wait to start using it

Replies

• Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You will love it... I have had mine for over a year - !!!
  • digitalcanuck
    digitalcanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's great. I am still debating on a fitness tracker.
  • DeannaLynnPerkins
    DeannaLynnPerkins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I love my fitbit as well. I've had it for 2+ years and wear it religiously every single day. It really helps me stay mindful of my steps. Currently I'm still only shooting for at least 10,000 steps/day...however, I think I will try for 12,000 starting in 2015. :-D I also enjoy how it syncs up with my MFP account. Another thing for you to look into would be MapMyFitness. It's a great way to record your workouts, see how you're doing each week and month, and it also syncs with MFP. I also enjoy the fact that you can record your outdoor walks/runs and it actually will show you the map of your route, calculate your accurate distance and give you your minutes/mile! I love it to continue challenging myself to better my time. When I was doing more wogging (walk/jogs) I had gotten by time down to 11:04/mile...but I never would have known that without MyFitnessPal.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've been looking at a Polar FT7 but they are double the cost up here in Canada. $73 US, $150 Cdn for the Women's black & purple??
  • Littlesiany
    Littlesiany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a flex but my mum loved it, so I gave it to her and I treated myself to the fitbit charge, it's amazing how it tells you who's calling on your phone !