I'm here and staying for the forseeable future

Options
Hey all! - I have been reforming my lifestyle recently and I started off and was carb cycling (which worked great but I found myself eating the same 4 meals for every day for like 3 months because I'm not that creative!!). So recently a friend of mine helped me transition and find my macros that I need to hit in order to still lose weight while weight training and doing a few days of cardio. So now I am following FLEXIBLE DIETING or IIFYM. Anyone have any general tips for IIFYM or just want to chime in that they are following it? I started this journey 3 months ago and I started at a weight of 159 and now I am down to 139!
-
When I figure out how to use this site I will post progress pics!

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
  • digitalcanuck
    digitalcanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what IIFYM is but, I just did a lot of research and learned what my body needed to thrive. I am constantly creating and learning new ways to incorporate the fuel my body needs. I know that I will have this body for quite a while yet and I need to follow a lifestyle that fits and that will be enjoyable from here on in. You have done awesome. Congratulations!