Not new but just recently came back

Options
My name is Crystal, I am 42 years old, I am a nurse, mother of 4 and I have 1 dog. I am here to get healthy and get fit. I just recently rejoined my fitness pal to get back on track and to get off the diet rollercoaster that I have been on my entire life. I want to have more energy, get toned and have some muscle but not to much, but I want to be comfortable in my own skin for once in my life. My biggest downfall is junk food. I am addicted to sugar and carbs so that makes it tough for me to eat them at all. I have an eating disorder and I am admitting it and owning up to it. I am a work in progress but I will succeed this time in all I set out to do. I don't judge people and don't want to be judged. I just want to succeed! I have a long road ahead of me but I am ready to start back on my journey. I Finally want to accept that I am worth it all.

Replies

• Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm Dan, 22 from the UK. Started my journey at 364 and I'm down to 238. I'm active every day with logging, chatting and messaging people aswell as blogging about my experiences and stuff! If you ever need any motivation, someone to rant to or just a chat I'm always here!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to support, feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • cearlywine40
    Options
    Thank you all for the support I will, be adding you both. Thank you again.
  • digitalcanuck
    digitalcanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Crystal. The fact that your goals are health and fitness (and not just a number on a scale) is a step in the right direction. There is lots of support here and lots of opportunity to gain information and resources.

Feel free to add me.

Lisa
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    Feel free to add :) Lost nearly 24 pounds thanks to MFP,sadly gained 14 pounds back so here again :)
  • april_denise
    april_denise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I can totally relate, as I took a bit of a hiatus and just came back to the site about a week ago.

As others have stated, there's plenty of supportive and motivating people on here! Feel free to add me if you need more, I try to be as supportive as possible! :)
  • sister329
    sister329 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal! This is my first post, I'd like to be added as your friend. Maj
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am also getting back to it after a long time off. Feel free to add me as well and I will encourage you all that I can.
  • vanillajohn
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • vanseters1956
    Options
    Welcome back, Crystal. Feel free to add me if you like.

Good luck on your journey
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • Hi,
    I just re-joined and would like to add friends to help with this journey.