What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    It's a star (pulsar) with a companion (binary).

nerd alert! ;)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have a big head, nickname is phathead, once a friend said head of phat, i thought it was funny.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    ^ Like!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of kangoo jumps,, lost so much weight in one week, cause they are just so dam fun!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That the age of Fifty is gonna be Awesome and the beginning of better years for me! :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    It's a star (pulsar) with a companion (binary).

nerd alert! ;)

:laugh:

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    My name
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Although the Shadow has historical meaning from other parts of my life, the loss of my shadow is what I'm working for in this journey to fitness.
  • MoriorInvictus
    Options
    In Latin it means "death before defeat".
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ummmm Hot 4 fitness
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Mine is a cartoon character. My kids started calling me it and it sort of stuck.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is a fun question. Mine is what I call myself on my blog. It's a marriage between Swashbuckler and Blogger.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My father passed last month and the nick name I gave him when I was little was homer. I been at this weight loss thing to long and one of my many regrets is that I was never at a healthy weight for my dad to see. So besides doing this for my health and to be inspiration for my own son, I'm also doing this 4homer
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My dad use to say I don't care if you're Dolly Parton, Jimmy Carter you could be Kungabungadin for all I care I'm not going to... and the what ever it was he was not going to do. So I heard this so often I thought Kungabungadin was an actual historical character.
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Mine is my goal
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My last name is Wolf and most of my friends just call my Wolfman...the "C" is my first initial...13 is Dan Marino's number.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    It's from a quote from a deliciously awful 80's B sci-fi flick. " I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @$$...and I am all out of bubblegum." It fits my determination and personality perfectly, so I went for it.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    It was the name of an exaggerated 60's era Coronation Street style character on a children's show (specifically, Hacker the dog on CBBC).
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    Obviously most people would assume 'couture' is high priced designer apparel.
    I named myself this one because for the longest time it was specialty sizing and catalog order (Lane Bryant .. hello!) only, for me. I now don't hit walls when trying things on and can shop the smaller depts/stores.
  • Ludka13
    Ludka13 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Battle Maiden!