Pics or I hope so!

beanie1119
beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
So I have been on this journey since January 3, 2011. I started with a fruit cleanse which I did for 11 days. I truly believe doing that helped to clean my body out and get rid of addictions. After I did the cleanse I also made a decision to stop eating meat. I still eat fish but no other meat products. I have been a bigger girl most of my life and have always been up and down in my weight. This time around I have to say has been the easiest it has ever been to lose weight. When I started back in January I was at my heaviest weight EVER. I weighed 223lbs. WOW!!!! I don't have any good pics of me at that weight so the ones I am posting are from when I was about 207-210. I am not at 184 pounds and very proud of myself. My goal is to be back at 150 depending on how I feel along the way :) Well I hope I did this right.

Me at about 210 roughly

London145.jpg
London161.jpg

Me now at 184. Not sure if there is a huge difference to but I feel the difference that is for sure :)

DayattheParkMay12011042.jpg
DayattheParkMay12011043.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!