What does 5'7 160-170 look like?

Options
2»

Replies

• angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    You can check my pictures. I'm about 160 now. As a disclaimer, my jacket is puffed out in my profile picture, but my other picture is from the summer and I was about 165.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    5'8" and about 160. Pants siz 8, dress 6. I'm much happier with my appearance around 140, which is my goal. At that weight I am a comfortable size 4-6 and better body fat %.

2edczk4.jpg
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wanted to add, it is funny to look at all these pictures of women at a similar height/weight, because I think you all look great! We are all our own worst critic I suppose...
  • stephxfit
    stephxfit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    af8t7nsi636k.jpg

I'm 5'8" and was 170 lbs in this pic. 165 is my current goal. I think I looked good then, I hope to get my bf to about 25% at this weight (it was probably 35% here, low protein diet and cardio only)
  • sinistraltyger
    sinistraltyger Posts: 19
    edited November 2014
    Options
    this is actually pretty cool too -- if it might help http://www.modelmydiet.com/ It is an image generator at different heights, shapes and weights.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    <---- 5'7" 157lbs currently.
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wikitbikit wrote: »
    Not to keep people from posting, because pictures rule! But for even more of a sample than will be possible here: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

That website actually made me feel really sad - so many women with much better bodies than me at my height and current weight.

Oh well...

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!