Would love some more friends and support :)

Options
piechoap
piechoap Posts: 10 Member
Hi my name is Amy. I'm 23 years old...weight loss has been the 'burden' I was born with. I've been overweight my entire life, and started diets when I was in eighth grade. I haven't been my goal weight since middle school. If I lose ten pounds alone, I will be lighter than I was my freshman year of high school. I am finally extremely motivated, and would love any extra support!! I haven't taken enough advantage of this 'community'--and I promise to send encouraging thoughts and words your way, too. I refuse to give up this time!!!!

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need support. I am in it for the long run 115 days as of today and 21 pounds down.
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • hollycurran
    hollycurran Posts: 39
    Options
    add me!!
  • elsohypes
    elsohypes Posts: 30
    Options
    hey
    you can add me too if you want :)
    Im just starting out and mutual support would be great
  • Cglover1004
    Cglover1004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! feel free to add me :)
  • bevcrok
    bevcrok Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi. I'm sending a friend request. I am happy to help encourage you. = )
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I will send a friend request!! I think we can all use the extra help we can get!! I am here for the long haul :happy:
  • MernaDea
    MernaDea Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey Amy!

Add me! :flowerforyou: Open invite for others to add me too.
  • miriamcpweg
    miriamcpweg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HEY!
    You can add me too :)
    I'm 22 and have been overweight since I was 14 and i was growing bigger and bigger. I'm on my route to turning that around :)
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
  • sptsimone
    sptsimone Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Jeanet69
    Jeanet69 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm new like you... You can add me if you like.
  • cecebo
    cecebo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,

My name is Cece and i am 55,
    I will post a picture soon just joined lol!!! I am excited to get started with Myfitnesspal, I wrote down all the meals i was going to have for tomorro except for dinner and snack, I have an idea what i will have. I entered it in fitnesspal, have been over weight since i hit my 40s, I have been to Weight Watcher, tired of counting points, went to Jenny Craig tired of paying the money, this time i feel i am going to do it too, I am getting older and do not want Diabetes or etc because of weight issues, not good.

I am anxious to get started pay no money for the site except for my own groceries what a deal its time i get control of my life.

Looking forward in hearing how long you have been on the plan and etc.

Cece
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! add me
  • piechoap
    piechoap Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Cece, nice to meet you! Way to go, it's all about planning ahead. I love this 'diet' because it is FREE and you have complete control of what you eat! It's all about self-control. I know what you mean about Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, etc. I have been on those as well as LA weight loss, the adkins, etc. I'm sick of paying money for temporary fixes! This is all about a LIFESTYLE change!

I joined this in January, but I haven't had much success until I took myself seriously two weeks ago. And now, I have been working out every day after work and planning my meals ahead!! It is AWESOME!

You can totally do this! It's so simple, and just takes some belief in yourself (which I've finally gained)...I'll be here for encouragement...we can do this!!