Im back...again! Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
Hey everyone. I am back again. I just can't seem to stay motivated. What are some ways that you all stay motivated? I love food and when I start counting calories I become obsessed with when I get to eat again. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have started drinking more water. Don't know if it helps, but I am distracted by going to the bathroom a lot..
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I find the best way to stay motivated is to be active every day with logging, chatting and messaging people aswell as keeping in your mind that you can do this! If you ever need any motivation, someone to rant to or just a chat add me!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem before when logging. I'm trying to get back at it myself. I've done good lately. One thing I find that helps is drinking water as above post said but also planning snacks between meals and make sure they are things that I will enjoy.
  • andrew_in_va
    andrew_in_va Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't get obsessed about when I get to eat, but I spend a lot more time than I used to thinking about what I'm going to eat. I got a little crazy about eating protein for a while. Truthfully, I probably didn't think enough about what I was eating before, so dialing it back a bit is a good idea but some of that is not necessarily a bad thing (for me).

As for motivation, I'm taking regular pictures and measurements. That helps me see the progress I'm making it, even when it's not obvious at the time.