Under 5' Success Stories with Pics?

Options
I'm 4'10 and would love to hear success stories from other "shorties" like me!

Replies

• MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 my starting weight this spring was 258 and my current weight is 201!
  • marilync1266
    marilync1266 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I started out at 190 and now weigh 157 - I want to get down to 125.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft exactly. I lost 70lb, just under 60lbs nearly 4 years ago, and then the last 10lb 2 years later. I am currently about 4lbs higher than my lowest weight but thats ok. Would post a pic but can't remember how and cant find that useful sticky post!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" At my highest weight, I was 165 (or more, I refused to step on a scale) I am now about 115 lbs but muscular

• lohkin
    lohkin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Can you both describe your basic routines? I am 4'10" and just starting out trying to lose 30 total lbs. I am down approx 5lbs in 40 days with better eating and tracking, so far. I will start adding in exercise in the next 40 days after I get my better eating habits established.
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 52. Started out at 168 and am down to about 116. I log everyday. I maintain at about 1200-1500. I excercise minimum 3 days a week. Most weeks its 4x. I do cardio and weight lift. On pretty days, I walk outside 2-3 miles for extra. Its become a way of life. There are several days a year that I don't log. Vacation and holidays are usually only exception.
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    FYI have maintained about 1-1/2 years. Took me a year to get it all off.
  • marilync1266
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing! I definitely could use more support - so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • marilync1266
    Options
    jharb2 wrote: »
    FYI have maintained about 1-1/2 years. Took me a year to get it all off.

Great job!
  • marilync1266
    Options
    Yanicka1 wrote: »
    I am 4'11" At my highest weight, I was 165 (or more, I refused to step on a scale) I am now about 115 lbs but muscular
    You look awesome!

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    lohkin wrote: »
    Can you both describe your basic routines? I am 4'10" and just starting out trying to lose 30 total lbs. I am down approx 5lbs in 40 days with better eating and tracking, so far. I will start adding in exercise in the next 40 days after I get my better eating habits established.

I do Crossfit 3-4 days a week and I eat around 1750-2000 calories a day now that I am pretty much maintaining. Lost weight on 1500 calories. I eat IIFYM. That is pretty much it. I lost most of my weight lifting heavy with minimal cardio

• bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I"m close at 5'1 and 120lbs, I'm trying to get down to 105, which I was pre pregnancy. I'm pear shaped so that puts me at about a size 5 in jeans. I'm in Ottawa canada, feel free to add me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!