Lunch help !!!!!

Options
Leslie4834
Leslie4834 Posts: 111 Member
OK so what does everybody eat for lunch . I'm tired of the normal yah salad with chicken or a piece of fruit or yah a protein bar. If anybody can give me an ides to what they eat for lunch that would help me oh so much . Thank you for all of time and your help.

Replies

• caesarslaw
    caesarslaw Posts: 45
    Options
    I don't know if you watch sodium but I just got these little pizzas from trader joes only 320 calories with eggplant, zuchinni, very yummy. Or fish (like alaskan cod) and peas
  • jcpeters13
    jcpeters13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I eat leftovers of whatever I made the night before! It works out great because I get sick of sandwiches or salads, too, and nothing goes to waste!
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    i like packing fruit salad, tuna, healthy choice microwave soups, hard boiled eggs, or cottage cheese
  • selfdiscipline73
    selfdiscipline73 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I make a big batch of soup and freeze individual servings and thaw them out every night as needed. I don't have a problem eating the same meal at lunch all week long 5 days in a row.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Low-carb tortilla with turkey, Jarlsberg cheese, fresh spinach, and dijon.

Quinoa with roasted veggies and dressed with fat-free balsamic vinaigrette.

Quinoa with lime juice, shrimp, cilantro, and ???

Ceviche, I buy it at the Safeway meat deli pre-made: shrimp, cucumber, onion, a bit of jalapeno, imitation crab meat, and tomatoes, all chopped together. Really delish and low calorie!

Olive Tapenade with your choice of low-cal crackers, or if going low-carb, put it on cucumber slices.
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm eating tuna salad LOTSA pickles on pita tomorrow with carrots and cukes
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow, I'm taking chick pea salad. Its easy to make and a refreshing change. I also take leftovers from the meal the night before, or if I don't have any and don't feel like I salad, I make a veggie wrap.
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Egg salad with low sodium crackers or veggie tray with dip or a nice bowl of homemade soup.
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i am a sandwich lover so i get my variety by what i put onto Nature's Own multi-grain sandwich rounds (bread that is only 100 calories per sandwich is my version of heaven). i love ham and tomato, blt, tuna salad, egg salad, chicken salad. add a piece of fruit and a small handfull (about 10) potato chips on the side, and i never feel like i am on a diet.
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hummus and veggies in a whole wheat pita. I have a yogurt and piece of fruit with it. I switch up the hummus flavor and veggies throughout the week. Sometimes I use bagel thins instead of pitas as well. I also have leftovers from dinner the night before on occasion.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hummus and veggies are great. I do like a little carb to get me through the day and find Trader Joe's mini whole wheat pitas to fill the bill. I make tuna or chicken filling for them, tomato, avocado. I use the "cauliflower alfredo" that someone else posted as a soup vs a sauce, added fake crab and cooked broccoli, filling and delicious!