May Changes..

Options
So it is May 1st and I have decided to look at my eating and figure out what is holding me back from losing faster then I am. I have come up with 2 major things. So for the month of May I am going to try to break these habits. My first is fast food. I'm going to try and only do fast food once per week. What are your bad habits? Lets work together to break these!!

Replies

• marte80
    marte80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Keep being mindful of changing your eating, it will come off. I am trying to limit my ice cream intake to once per week.
  • CassieK27
    CassieK27 Posts: 1
    Options
    I hear ya! My addiction is fast food too. I've managed to cut out the soda from my diet, but I can't seem to rid myself of fast food. I've cut back significantly, but lately it's been difficult. I'm going to try to keep it down to once a week too! We can do this! The benefits of accomplishing this outweigh how yummy it is!
  • atina502
    atina502 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Candy, cookies and sweets in general...I can't live without 'em! It'd be nice to say I can break that habit, but just being able to have only one thing per day would be a huge improvement. I am still upset with myself about yesterday's visit to Panera's bakery section and that delicious chunky chocolate chip cookie I inhaled...440 calories in that baby...
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I need to stop drinking so much diet soda. I love diet coke and pepsi max, but I need to drink water instead. Maybe I will try and see if I can go without it for a week.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Candy, cookies and sweets in general...I can't live without 'em! It'd be nice to say I can break that habit, but just being able to have only one thing per day would be a huge improvement. I am still upset with myself about yesterday's visit to Panera's bakery section and that delicious chunky chocolate chip cookie I inhaled...440 calories in that baby...

Thats my second goal once I kick the fast food is the chocolate I eat...
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So I have gone almost 36 hours without drinking any diet soda. I'm still alive.
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke is my problem. Not sure I am ready to give it up yet....
  • anolan807
    Options
    So I have gone almost 36 hours without drinking any diet soda. I'm still alive.

Great Job!
  • anolan807
    Options
    Well its only Wednesday and my First May goal was a failure.. I wanted to cut my fast food down to once per week. Well yesterday my lunch got ruined so went to Wendy's thats ok that is my once for the week right? Last night an emergency levy in my district I work for failed. Woke up this morning in a really upset/bad mood left the house went straight to McDonald's for breakfast. So mad at myself for that.... Starting now I am starting over. No fast food the rest of the week!!!! Hope everyone else is doing well..