Need new supportive friends

Options
I've been on here a few months and it was going really well, then i lost track of myself and spent a month and a half back in my horrible old ways....
I would love some new friends who can give me the support i need and i can provide the same for them? I'm usually a positive person but this has really set me back :(

Replies

• Catsheep
    Options
    It happens to the vast majority of us. The past is in the past and we can't do anything about it. All we can do is learn from it so we can make our future better. You got this!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am open to new friends who want to share support. I'm here for the long-haul, so feel free to add me. Regardless, I wish you the best on getting back on track and continuing your journey to great health. :smile:
  • troublemaker47
    Options
    You can count me as a friend! I am very determined to win this battle!
  • Catsheep
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well if you'd like
  • FatFreeIn2015
    FatFreeIn2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am back after the exact same thing. You can add me as a friend also. We can do this!
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I log daily and my diary is open etc.
  • umeshjodhani
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.......
  • holtzyt
    holtzyt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent... always open to new friends!
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back into it, it can be hard but you're back! I'm looking for some friends who are active, like to talk, discuss on posts, log daily and make this a fun expierence! If you ever need anything, motivation, to rant or just to talk I'm here!

Let's do this!!

• chasethehorizon
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We all get off track sometimes, don't worry, just get back to it! :)
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mkdm291
    mkdm291 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • Bluemints1
    Bluemints1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Aw thankyou guys! How lovely :) I've added you all! I hope this is the start of something amazing!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your Journey

29509743.png
  • FocusPlease
    FocusPlease Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I have been very "on again, off again"--but this time I'm ON! I would love to help support you--we all need it at times! Feel free to add me, if you like (as well as others on this thread!)
  • andrew_in_va
    andrew_in_va Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Each time I've failed to reach my goal, I've picked up experience that helps me when I'm ready to try again. So, it's not wasted time. Good for you that you're giving it another shot.
  • Sera718
    Options
    Hey There! I am in a very similar situation! I just finished a 12 week program (-15 lbs). I went into it knowing it was just one leg of a year commitment, but yet for some reason...I can't seem to get the exercising it. I could definitely use some friends for support. If my story resonates with you - please add me.
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just got back on track after being absent for quite a while! :smiley:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    aww good luck op. glad you recommitted to your goals and yourself.
  • MariRG
    Options
    Hi!! Glad you are back on track. I've definitely have had some ups and downs on this journey. Please add me if you would like to. :)