Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 3 going well!

Hi all, I just don't feel like myself right now, being 5'7 and at 159 lbs. I feel so much better at 145. I decided I would continue with T25 (on week 4 now and doing great) and start to better track my food, eating 1,200 calories a day plus my workout calories (about 200 per day) and allow myself one cheat day a week. I started a blog on here too so be sure to follow my success and motivate me and friend me. I'll support you too!

I'd like to get to 150 lbs. by January and to 140-145 as a final goal. Then I'll feel great again as I know what that feels like. I once maintained a weight of 132-135 but that was too low to maintain for me, so I'm happy with 140-145 as a final weight, not that far but feels so far away. I want to be comfortable in my skin again.

Laura

Replies

• Looks like you're a fellow twin city runner as well. I can relate to your scenario. I ran a fair amount about 10 years and 50 lbs ago. I trained for a few marathons but just got injured and burned out. Now, I am trying to get back into running again but that is proving to not be as easy as I had hoped. With the long winter coming up, I just want to keep running and be ready for some spring race.

Feel free to friend me. Always looking for support as well. Marlon.
  • sweetrunning
    sweetrunning Posts: 35 Member
    Thanks, you can do it. Yes I am from minneapolis area as well!