One of those days where you get home...and want to eat the whole kitchen

Options
I've been doing super well on eating healthy while still having my one cheat day of the week. That day was supposed to be Saturday. Well, I've already had most of my calories for the day (including the ones I burned off exercising, which I never eat back) and I still want to eat the whole kitchen! The problem was all the free food that was on campus today. How do you say no to free food? And how do you motivate yourself when you get home and all you want to do is devour EVERYTHING in sight?

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Go out. To somewhere where there is no food. Take a long park walk. Or etc.

You can do it!
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If my need to eat the whole kitchen is so bad that no even a cup of tea, a glass of water or a cup of coffee can't fix it, I attack all the fruit I can find. That way I eat a lot, but the calories don't go to h*** that badly, besides, although in excess everything is bad, at least that's very healthy food.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You are not starving on a daily basis, are you? Why would free food be such a big deal then? Just say know and eat whatever you had planned for the day....As for being hungry now, drink a protein shake, it works for me- for both real hunger and cravings.....
  • creepyer
    creepyer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i always try to slam my system with water to feel better then and try to go to bed early lol.
    you can do this.. just remember why you started eating right in the first place.
  • monkeykingluffy
    monkeykingluffy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drink copious amount of crystal light water. All the different flavors usually let me enjoy it long enough that I can overcome cravings while not damaging my progress.