are diet pills a good option

Options
Im planning on taking those garnicia cambogia diet pills.
do they really work?
i have never been on diet pills...
so does somebody have a better option on diet pills?
and share your expirience..
Please help!!! :D

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    have you tried counting calories? The app makes it pretty easy. And people here can give you pointers. I would hate for you to waste money. No, I haven't lost weight with diet pills
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Nope-GIF_2.gif

Eat at a caloric deficit.

This is a good place to start with reading ... A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    No. Don't. But you're going to do it anyway, aren't you?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Give it a try and find out, then report back.
  • ccecci92
    ccecci92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks for the replys>>>>
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Nope-GIF_2.gif

This is a good place to start with reading ... A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants

OMG that gif made me laugh so hard I am sure I burned at least 1 calorie.

Plan to open that at least 3,000 more times today, then I'll be skinny right?

OP, I could look at this gif and laugh once and it'd probably be a better weight loss plan than any pill. So so many of us have lost successfully with no pills and no extra expense just by watching our intake. Please keep reading and follow people who have lost a fair amount over time, who have lost consistently over time, and those who have kept it off. Those are the people you want to be like.

It will do you no good to lose it fast and just gain it back in a year or 2. Good news is there are LOTS of examples here of how to lose it and keep it off. It won't be quick but it will be quite easy and without expensive gimmicks, just a little bit of your time and attention.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Total waste of money. The only thing they make lighter is your bank account.
  • ccecci92
    Options
    Nope-GIF_2.gif

OP, I could look at this gif and laugh once and it'd probably be a better weight loss plan than any pill. So so many of us have lost successfully with no pills and no extra expense just by watching our intake. Please keep reading and follow people who have lost a fair amount over time, who have lost consistently over time, and those who have kept it off. Those are the people you want to be like.

It will do you no good to lose it fast and just gain it back in a year or 2. Good news is there are LOTS of examples here of how to lose it and keep it off. It won't be quick but it will be quite easy and without expensive gimmicks, just a little bit of your time and attention.

thanks for the advice .... and it made me laught a lot too

• ccecci92
    Options
    Nope-GIF_2.gif

Be my friend
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Nope-GIF_2.gif

That is a good idea. you may want to read through the success forums and read what they did.
  • Tim_Simons
    Tim_Simons Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    These pills aren't that effective unless you do some workout and proper diet. In short, don't waste your money on these kind of stuff. Some diet pills do make you lose weight without effort but it will bounce back. Do exercise and eat right to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Why would you even consider that?

If they worked and were safe don't you think everyone would be on them? There are no subs or quick fixes. Healthy, balanced diet and exercise.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ccecci92 wrote: »
    Im planning on taking those garnicia cambogia diet pills.
    do they really work?
    i have never been on diet pills...
    so does somebody have a better option on diet pills?
    and share your expirience..
    Please help!!! :D

if they worked there would be no fat people...
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    at most, diet pills suppress your hunger but i bet you dont always eat because your hungry right? you need to learn nutrition, you need to learn what works for you in the long run, and you need to learn willpower. simple
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i used to take diet pills... lost weight, felt rancid! had to stop taking them, weight straight back on.
  • KimWillBeThin81
    Options
    The only otc one I've heard that kinda sorta works is Alli but be prepared for anal leakage especially if you eat more than the recomended amount of fat.
  • KimWillBeThin81
    Options
    Lol it censored a.n.a.l.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    No they do not work - safe to take but are useless on humans.

Now if you have any overweight lab Rats looking to slim down then it will work on them!
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've taken diet pills before. I thought they work. I lost maybe 5-10 lbs (if I'm lucky). But I lost muscle tone and muscle mass. Your better off with a healthy diet and working out. Save your money.