UK, Where do you order from?

Options
Hey guys,
Just a quick question; where do you order your protein, supplements and fitness supplies from? There's a tonne of websites out there and I'm always looking for the best bang for my buck so where do you think is the best place to order from and why?

Cheers
Dan

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The last tubs of whey I've got were from Amazon, they're usually cheaper than other online stores.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i got my protein from Holland and Barratts because it was 1/3 off.
  • Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Protein Works offer fantastic service and prices, plus various discounts. Simply Supplements for... er... supplements! Also cheap and great service.
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I second Myprotein.

But only because I get a student discount :blush:
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Yeah like Elegra said, TheProteinWorks is probably the best one and they do a great referral service as well, use this and you'll get some Whey Isolate 80 for free when spending £10 https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/79075/
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    The Protein Works ( http://www.theproteinworks.com/ )

Why?
    Originally because they were one of the few to provide fairly low calorie whey protein that isn't sweetened with either aspartame or sucralose (hate the taste of both).
    I've continued using them as find they have good prices, good product, good flavours and fast service. Love their 100% peanut PB as well.

Best to pick from their special discounts deals though, they seem to cycle through most of their range with promotional offers.

PS - avoid Holland & Barrett banana flavour whey protein even when they do one of their penny sales, absolutely gross! Think iron filings mixed with the sweepings of the pick'n'mix counter at Woolworths.....
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Yeah like Elegra said, TheProteinWorks is probably the best one and they do a great referral service as well, use this and you'll get some Whey Isolate 80 for free when spending £10 https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/79075/

so this is your referral code so you can get reward points for yourself?

Think that falls under the category of self promoting to gain compensation for oneself. :|

• zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I've only ever ordered from Myprotein.
  • pietomb00
    pietomb00 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I use MyProtein for (suprisingly) protein and other supplementy bits, get things like shakers off amazon mind, or occasionally free from myprotein with orders
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of any sites that provide a NHS discount? Loads of restuarants and stuff do it just wondering if they do it for supplements?!
  • danfiveoh
    Options
    Another vote for MyProtein here. There's always a decent deal on.

I tend to go for the vanilla as it seems to work well with anything, even the cheaper unflavoured is pretty good with semi/whole milk.