Loose Skin 101: Advice From a Man Who Lost 120 Pounds

Options

I've lost nearly that much, but this thread isn't about my experience. It's actually about one of our fellow MFPers, Vismal, who runs a fitness channel on youtube. Here is an awesome, very informative video about loose, not "lose", skin that goes a long way toward breaking some of the myths surrounding the issue and giving good, old fashion facts.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Vismal rocks!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this :) My final goal is 144 pounds lost in total, so loose skin is reeeeally at the forefront of my mind. I'm down over 90 and my lower stomach and inner thighs are starting to look really gnarly.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Bookmark this.
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that--it was very informative and I'm glad I viewed it. I wish you well too!
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the bumps guys. I hope as many people as possible get to this video. It cuts through a lot of the BS, and I actually disagree with Vismal; he actually offers hope.
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Whats Vismal's Youtube channel name? My Youtube is playing around and I can't copy and paste links as they don't work. I have to search for it but there are loads of videos as you can imagine
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    chunkytfg wrote: »
    Whats Vismal's Youtube channel name? My Youtube is playing around and I can't copy and paste links as they don't work. I have to search for it but there are loads of videos as you can imagine

Feeding Fitness

https://www.youtube.com/user/FeedingFitness
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey... I know that guy, very good info
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Cheers for that Found it