*insert catchy phrase here*

Options
Well, where do I begin? I am on here so I can see my progress not just by looking in the mirror. I am hoping to make a few friends that are trying to lose weight as well, and if we are close maybe even work out together?! I am a hard working mom of two absolutely wonderful children. We all have our stories, so I wont bore you with mine, lol. I have a great boyfriend (sounds funny to say that since I am 30 lol :wink: ) who is very supportive of me. I would like to find someone close to work out with and also someone (same or some one else) that I can be friends with on here to help motivate eachother.... So, if I didn't bore you and wanna know more, send me a message! And best of luck to you!!! :happy:

Jessica

Replies

• davedylan
    davedylan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm unsure where you are but I understand how hard it is to work out with kids. I have 2 boys and a hubby who travels M-F. Sometimes I'm so tired I just skip eating just to rest.. Whew. But I plan to make time for me for once even if it means working out to get it. I find that I need that time more than I thought. If you'd like to swap stories or just someone to give you a thumps up add me. Good luck!!
  • jkees4854
    jkees4854 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello! I'm not really in the same place as you, (no kids...yet!) But, I love supporters and I love this site. So if you just want someone to swap stories with, I'd love to chat and share successes as well as pitfalls. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. Good luck to you!