All smiles!!!

Options
So I've had a few moments recently that have put a smile on my face...
1) I'm no longer in the obese category!!! :happy:
2) The last time I bought pants I was able to buy a 16 from the JR/Misses side of the store...but I'm now a 14! :tongue:
3) I saw a former coworker the other day who had to do a double-take because she didn't recognize me...loved it! :laugh:
4) I found out last Thursday that I actually weighed 246 on 12/22/10 (I didn't realize that was my highest weight recorded at the Dr. office). That means I've lost a total of 57 pounds rather than the 38 I have recorded on MFP!!! :noway:

I'm so thankful to my friend who told me about this site. She's truly a lifesaver and I hope she knows it. Also, thanks to all of my friends here on MFP that encourage me and help keep me focused every day. Each of you are so important to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Those are all very good reasons to smile and keep on smiling!!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, good for you! I hope to one day be there too:smile:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Keep smiling!! I wish you continued success!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Awesome those are all great reasons to smile! I hope you have many many more :)
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    *like* Thanks for posting, you're doing great!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Nice to be overweight huh! The word obese is what got me started on a successful journey. WAY TO GO
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be proud of yourself because of all the hard work you've done to achieve what you have! Way to go! Keep on smiling!
  • chiccloset777
    chiccloset777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats...great inspiration!!!!
  • disneymom94
    disneymom94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We love you too, Erica! Thanks for all your support. Glad your friend shared the info on MFP with you. You have been a great inspiration and motivator to me too. Congrats on such wonderful success...and KEEP SMILING!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!