ipod question

Options
jacmiley
jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
my ipod doesn't hold a battery charge so its dead to me ... I want to downgrade and get a shuffle cause I really don't need much .. I just want music when I workout. Anyways, does anyone know if I can use the same itunes on my computer? Will those songs automatically go on the shuffle or do I get to choose what songs since I did pay for them already? Any knowledge would help

Replies

• jacmiley
    Options
    my ipod doesn't hold a battery charge so its dead to me ... I want to downgrade and get a shuffle cause I really don't need much .. I just want music when I workout. Anyways, does anyone know if I can use the same itunes on my computer? Will those songs automatically go on the shuffle or do I get to choose what songs since I did pay for them already? Any knowledge would help
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes you can down grade to a shuffle and still use your same music on your itunes.
    I have an ipod touch, but my husband has the shuffle. I'm the one that put the music on them (hubby isn't into all the tech stuff, he just wants music :happy: )
    I noticed with the shuffle I had to actually highlight the songs in the library and drag them to his shuffle in order to get the music on it. So if I didn't want a song on there I just didn't drag it in.
    Hope this helps...good luck!
    Kelly
  • jacmiley
    Options
    Thank you .. that helps!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have a shuffle and my boyfriend has the 8 gig one and we use the same Itunes library. I think you'll like it, especially for working out. I love that it clips to my shirt and it's so light. It's also a great price and I don't really need to see which songs I am choosing because half the time when I am working out I don't notice what song is on, just that there is music playing. Enjoy!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I only have the Shuffle and love it! If you create a "Playlist" in iTunes with the songs you want on the Shuffle, then tweak that using the settings for the Shuffle that will come up once you plug the shuffle into your computer (all this on iTunes), then you can have it automatically fill itself from any playlist you select.
  • ladybarbara
    Options
    I have a nano adn I'm using the sport kit with mine. It track my workouts allthough my itunes. Give it a try.

:flowerforyou:
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Can you get a new one for Christmas?
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Can you not use your phone? I had a shuffle and it was just an extra unnecessary device that I had to keep track of.