Speaking of games....

Options
SusanL222
SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
This is a bit of a stretch on a fitness site, but here's my quest/question. I like to play games! Board games, card games, competitive and physical games, and games just for fun! When I don't have access to other peeps to play with, I also like to play games online.

I have a couple of challenges when it comes to online games. One is that I have a limited data plan (5gb) and the other is that I have a Mac. So, I'm looking for games that I can download so that I can then play with little or no data usage and that are Mac compatible. Of course, my biggest challenge is that other than playing Pearl's Peril on FB and a free trial version of Solavant Solitaire, I really don't know much about the games available.

I did love playing card games like canasta and bridge with others on the Yahoo site until they redid their game site and removed those. Just recently I tried downloading a trial version of a game on the Big Fish game site, but it took forever (over an hour) just to download 2% so I abandoned that. And I'm probably not that keen on war games.

So, I would love to hear some suggestions about great games that I can play without using very much online data and that are Mac compatible! Thanks!!

Replies