College Senior Looking for people who have 100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hello!

My name is Rachael and I am currently a senior at Ohio University. I am looking to lose 105 pounds before I turn 23 which is in September. I have always struggled losing weight due to PCOS but I am finally ready to commit to this weight lose. I want to be a new and improved version of myself before I start my career. I am just looking for support by finding individuals who are going on the same journey.

So if you are looking for support and need 100+ pounds to lose lets be friends and motivate one another. Because I am tired of looking in the mirror and not being satisfied with what is looking back at me.

Replies

• hncary
    hncary Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Holly. I'm going to be 22 soon and have 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • babygatorgirl
    babygatorgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I sent you a request :)
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Im a 1L at Georgia State Law. Ive lost 115lbs and have 85 more to go! I understand the struggle of trying to lose a lot of weight and balancing school.
  • firemist22
    Options
    Hey Angie 80lb to lose add me :)
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have 43 lbs off and need to lose another 100 or so. Feel free to add me.
  • Im 22 and have 80lbs to lose feel free to add me
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and have 112 pounds left to lose. Feel free to add me
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tatajana 22. I have 65 pounds left to lose. I have lost 75 pounds. Anyone is welcomed to add me. Some days I am more activated than other but I always log my food!