Wii Fit Plus

Options
My sister just got me the Wii Fit Plus as a "reward" for all my hard work these past few months (30lbs in 3 months). I absolutely love it! The rhythm boxing, hula hoop and the step training are my faves! They are so much fun to do. But I'm not so sure how to accurately log these into the exercise log. Any suggestions?

Replies

• focusedfrances
    focusedfrances Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love mine too! I log them in as Wii Fit Plus says they are. Since it knows my weight I assume it's accurate.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I think in you type in Wii Fit in the exercise log, it will pull up Wii Fit, light & moderate exercise. I would use one of those.
  • Constance1111
    Constance1111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    the hula hoop boxing and step are in there just type it in ur search :)
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need to pick one up! We have the wi but i am afrain of my wi character, I have heard that it makes you all plumpy and that they board is kinda rude, I don't think that I could handle that right now lol ; )
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM and entered it as a personal exercise. I LOVE my Wii Fit Plus. The activites under Training plus are great for family time.
  • sweetcakes1960
    Options
    I agree. I heard the trainer can be rather RUDE and BLOW u up like a BLOW FISH...I know I can't handle that I'd rather do my own thing right now. I do own a wii but not the fit plus....ENJOY!
  • joannajohnsonrn
    joannajohnsonrn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions!
    I just usually log mine as aerobic light/moderate exercise, and the Wii usually helps log your minutes!
    Awesome! Good luck!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I haven't found the board to be rude yet. Its actually kind of cute. It has a friendly voice and hasn't yelled at me once...LOL
  • starshine614
    Options
    I just bought the Wii Fit Plus the other day & I love it! It helps make exercise fun! My hubby & I both enjoy it. We have a friendly competition going. I definitely think it was a good investment. Between the Wii Fit Plus, my Just Dance 1 & 2 & the Zumba game, I definitely have grown to love working out and look forward to coming home from work & having some fun with the Wii!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Fit (light or moderate), then put in whatever calories it gives you.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I record it as Wii Fit -- light or moderate and make sure that it is close to the calories that the Wii calculated. I like to record my Wii Fit Free runs separately, since this is one of the exercises that I HATED before -- now I am actually enjoying that "runners high!" I am hoping to transition the exercise outside.