Best ever chocolate muffins

Options
13»

Replies

• Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I made these last night, and they were delicious! Now, like David 158667 said, they really don't look the best, but they are the best. It's so easy to prepare, that making these with the kids would be great for them (the consistensy of the batter will delight them). I didn't measure each one in particular, so I am overestimating my calories on one just in case. Some were bigger than others.

Definite must try!!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Going to try this!!
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    Just made a batch of these tonight and OMG!!!!! Chocolate fix, check. Moist, check. Easy to make, check. Easy clean up, check. Calorie cost....crickets.

YUMMMMMM YUMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMM is all I can say.
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    They are baking in my oven now. I'll let you know how they taste!
  • jeyoung03
    jeyoung03 Posts: 83
    Options
    These were awesome!!! I tried two different kinda, spice, and the chocolate. And that chocolate was delish!!!!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon this recipe years ago from a weight watchers recipe site and have been making them ever since. My kids love them too!

Take one box of devils food cake mix (any brand) and stir in one can of pureed pumpkin. Nothing else... just the pumpkin. Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake til done (about 20-30) minutes. They will be very moist when you take them out not to mention hot. So try to wait a few minutes for them to cool before devouring.

Enjoy! :love:

This also works well with yellow cake mix or spice cake mix and is very tastey.
  • isanynamefree
    Options
    do you know how many calories??
  • davedylan
    davedylan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump