weight issues & mental illness

Options
I'm putting this out here. I have both of these and I'm looking for others that feel the same. Check out my blog and friend me. We need support. We can do this together.

Replies

• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Recovering Agoraphobic, sufferer of anxiety and ocd. Add me.
  • Christine_1027
    Options
    I suffer from mental illness too (its very common!), and I am also trying hard to lose weight. you're not alone! :) feel free to add me!
  • loza6009
    Options
    Me too. 1 person in 4 will suffer mental health problems. Add me. X
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have agoraphobia and many other issues trying desperately to lose the weight. happy to be added
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I would advocate the benefits of exercise in helping you establish a place of progress, focus and stress relief. Its less passive than calorie counting alone.
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    PTSD, claustrophobia, depression and anxiety
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I used to suffer from Agoraphobia, I still struggle with anxiety some days. However, it no longer runs my life. It has gotten much better through alot of self work and I have had alot of success here with mfp (hit my original goal yesterday and now aiming for the stars
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some new friends who share in similar daily struggles. Please feel free to add me!
  • krysty702
    krysty702 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I actually work in the mental health field. Mental illness is so very common, especially the ones listed here! Talking to someone and reaching out for support are so important. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have bipolar disorder, anxiety and ADHD. Anyone is welcome to send me a friend request.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    How do I find your blog?
  • Lithiumnarcotic
    Options
    ADD, Anxiety, Depressive Psychosis. Anyone can send me a request.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    anxiety-it's interesting, this couldn't have come at a better time. I want to eat right and exercise everyday. But when my anxiety creeps back, like today, I get derailed for few weeks. Then I have to start again. ugh! friend request sent.
  • evee7340
    evee7340 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've had chronic depression and anxiety for most of my life and was diagnosed with PTSD as well several months ago. I would love to have some friends on here who deal with the same or similar issues. Please feel free to add me, anyone who reads this!
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    had depression and anxiety for over 11 years now, though it's gone up and down in its intensity. additionally, i have some body dysmorphia issues, as well as binge eating and had a period where i was bulimic, which i still struggle with occasionally. it's awful, isn't it >.<
  • MissKoyukichan
    MissKoyukichan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have depression and atypical anorexia with bulimic tendencies. I almost killed myself this year, but instead talked to the people on the suicide prevention thing, so, I guess that's why I'm still here.
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have Bipolar, ptsd, social anxiety and struggled with bulimia and self injury for years. I'm finding that trying to eat right and exercise is helping a bit with keping me stable. It is true we can do this!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I have depression and atypical anorexia with bulimic tendencies. I almost killed myself this year, but instead talked to the people on the suicide prevention thing, so, I guess that's why I'm still here.
    <3 Glad you made the call!

• MissKoyukichan
    MissKoyukichan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    <3 Glad you made the call!