Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Getting married in June 2015 and need some supporters and motivators!!

Hey everyone. I have been using my fitness pal for about 2 months. I was doing great the first few weeks, but then the weather changed quickly, it got cold, and all I want is comfort food and I end up going way over my calories. I have been putting in 10 hours a day at work and I'm so tired when I get home that I tend to not care as much what I eat for dinner. I need some motivation and accountability. Anyone interested?

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Sure. I love to have accountability friends.
  • Hi @skmackey323! Yes, I run accountability groups on facebook! If you are interested email me sarahplacencia1026@gmail.com
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Congrats!
  • wrkowt70
    wrkowt70 Posts: 24 Member
    Eye bee
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Getting married December 2015. We could totally be friends.
  • Hey skmackey323 - I'm up in the Twin Cities and feel your pain! It's gonna be nice today (mid-40's) before dipping back in the teens. I'm gonna get out and get a run in while I can. All these distractions (work, house, family, etc) I've learned over the years are excuses for me. Although important obviously, I've got to take care of myself…

Anyways - I'll send you a request.
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    I am getting married next October. Feel free to add me. :)