face is finally slimming down!

Options
agdeierl
agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
I don't have any recent full body shots, but here are some progress headshots. The one on the left was taken about 6 months ago, about 3 months before I started MFP. I weighed the same in that first photo as when I started MFP in early Feb. I've only lost about 10 lbs since, which I know makes me "behind". Which is why I wanted to post these to remind myself that progress is progress!

Picnikcollage2.jpg

Replies

• agdeierl
    Options
    GAHHH! What did I do wrong? I made a collage of two photos but no it's only showing the left side and like an inch of the right side...
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    The picture is too big. MFP doesn't resize pictures to fit. You have to re-size it (you can do that using the paint program), resave it, reupload to your photo site, and post the new link... A lot of work, but once you get the hang of it, it doesn't take long.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    GAHHH! What did I do wrong? I made a collage of two photos but no it's only showing the left side and like an inch of the right side...
    If it is through photobucket... you can resize it right there in your gallery and it will fix it for you. :-D
  • agdeierl
    Options
    I'm still confused. So I upload the save the photo from photobucket, then upload it from my computer onto paint, then click resize (what dimensions do i resize it to??? sorry never done this before) then save, reupload to photobucket, then do the copy and paste with the link onto MFP?! wow.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    If it is through photobucket... you can resize it right there in your gallery and it will fix it for you. :-D

Nice - I didn't realize you could resize photos in photobucket - sweet! Good to know... I've been resizing pictures the hard way. :tongue:
  • agdeierl
    Options

How do I know what size is the right size for mfp...there's so many!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I could see the full picture by right-clicking and clicking "View Image"

You look fantastic!
  • agdeierl
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
    haha I just removed the link since I figured nobody could see it! I am trying to resize it on photobucket so it posts correctly, but it's giving me several different sizing options and I don't know which one I'm supposed to choose!
  • agdeierl
    Options
    Ok I put it back up after I clicked resize...apparently it didn't do anything to the photo, because I'm still having the same problem. I guess you can right click as said before and click view image and see it that way. If anyone has an answer to my question about which size is what I'm supposed to resize it to, let me know!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! It's very obvious! Good job!

For those that can't see it, right click, then click properties - it will give you the link to the picture. Paste in address bar and press enter. Both pics will show up.
  • agdeierl
    Options
    ok I'm giving up I think! thanks for your help though guys!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can't wait till mine slims!
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    Just followed the link - THAT is amazing, You look great
  • agdeierl
    Options
    Just tried what you said, but it actually wouldn't let me o 500 X 500. I think when I put the one dimension as 500 it set the other to like 463 or something. Anyway I've tried all resizing sizes and none of them are showing up any differently on here. I even clicked "replace original" after I resized them on photobucket. Then "full size link code", copy and paste.
  • agdeierl
    Options
    I feel so stupid for not being able to figure this out. BUT I'm so glad you can see it, too, and it's not just me! I admit I don't see much of a difference in the mirror, but the camera can't lie! And people around me are starting to notice. I can't wait til I can notice it!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    Just tried what you said, but it actually wouldn't let me o 500 X 500. I think when I put the one dimension as 500 it set the other to like 463 or something. Anyway I've tried all resizing sizes and none of them are showing up any differently on here. I even clicked "replace original" after I resized them on photobucket. Then "full size link code", copy and paste.
    For MFP I usually choose a middle one... and then I repost the IMG code..... But we can "view image" no worries.
    COngrats to you!!! :-D
  • agdeierl
    Options
    Oh how strange! Overnight, it's gone down smaller and is visible now. So weird!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options

I think it's because you said you fixed it on Photobucket but that it just wasn't "updating" here - I've had issues with linked photobucket images not "refreshing" after I've made changes on Photobucket. Glad it's fixed now!

Anyways, great job! Your face is *so* much slimmer! :flowerforyou:
  • agdeierl
    Options

I think it's because you said you fixed it on Photobucket but that it just wasn't "updating" here - I've had issues with linked photobucket images not "refreshing" after I've made changes on Photobucket. Glad it's fixed now!

Anyways, great job! Your face is *so* much slimmer! :flowerforyou:

I guess that's what happened! It's a little smaller than I meant to make it but at least now it's visible! Anyway, thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!