Looking for friends from the UK

Options
Chezzie84
Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
Hi.
My name is Cheryl, I am 30 and I live near Tamworth in Staffordshire.
I am looking for UK friends to support and motivate and you will get support and motivation back.
I am not a sugar coater, I say it how it is so if you want a friend that will congratulate your achievements but give little *kitten* kickings when needed, add me =)

My stats are
SW: 214.8
CW: 181.0
GW: 168.0 (This is my goal for now, I will maintain when I am happy)

Replies

• lozzyhunxx
    lozzyhunxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Peterborough - you seem like a great person to be friends with. I will support anyone and give advice when I can.

My stats:
    SW: 192.5
    CW: 138.9
    GW: Was 143 but now about 137.

Looking to maintain/lose very slowly as I'm finding out what weight I look best at. I can help anyone who wants to lose weight, though :blush:
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello, im also from the UK, Manchester to be more precise. I'm always looking for new friends and you sound like you could be a great one by not just sugar coating everything.

My Stats
    SW: 216.1
    CW: 186.1
    GW: 160 (this may change though)

feel free to add me if you like.
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi im from oxford happy to be added
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    From Ireland but living in east London for over 8 years.

Especially interested in those doing the C25K too.
  • tall_dutchy87
    tall_dutchy87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cambridgeshire. Happy to be added :smiley:

I'm not focusing on the numbers on the scale (although I do weigh myself regularly), but my goal is a 6 pack by summer 2015!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in Herts and always looking for new pals. I'm mainly positive with my comments. But am prone to 'constructive assistance' when needed. Feel free to add me. And good luck to you all, whatever your goals.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Worcestershire. Looking to lose about 60 - 70 lbs and get back into my running.