Hi I am a newbe to this.........

Options
:flowerforyou: This is my first time using this web site I hope to stick with it!! I work full time and I'm a full-time proud mother of two beautiful girls. I am doing this to help boost my self esteem basically I have none... When I was pregnant with my first daughter i gained 100 lbs. I had toxemia which made me blow up like a balloon. So far I have lost about 50lbs over the past year which is great but I need to become healthier to live a long happy life with my girls. So I hope if anyone has some words of wisdom please pass it along!! Thanks Kat

Replies

• kat9903
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This is my first time using this web site I hope to stick with it!! I work full time and I'm a full-time proud mother of two beautiful girls. I am doing this to help boost my self esteem basically I have none... When I was pregnant with my first daughter i gained 100 lbs. I had toxemia which made me blow up like a balloon. So far I have lost about 50lbs over the past year which is great but I need to become healthier to live a long happy life with my girls. So I hope if anyone has some words of wisdom please pass it along!! Thanks Kat
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome and good luck, you can do it.
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP!!!!:happy:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have two little boys who are great motivators to get into shape! I'm glad you are here with us at MFP! You will find lots of support and well wishes. I have just joined as well and love it. Just remember that you can do this and you are worth it! Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou: