Let's be friends?

Options
jaitken_22
jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
Hey everyone! I've been on MFP since the start of January 2011 and have met some lovely people on here who have been really encouraging etc. There are some people who haven't stuck around unfortunately who were on my friends list. So I was hoping those of you reading this would like to become MFP friends and we can help each other out through the tough times and have a laugh too - you can never have too many MFP friends!

A little about me:
My name is Jennifer and I'm 28 and live in the west of Scotland. I started MFP weighing 13stone 8lbs with a BMI of 33 (obese) and I have lost 17lbs so far, now weighing 12stone 5lbs and a BMI of 29.7 (overweight). At the minute, my goal is to reach 11 stone, and see from there if I need to lose more, which I think I will. I go to the gym 3-4 times per week, and like walking my dog and doing the Biggest Loser game on my Wii, which seems to help me, plus diet-wise I still eat what I like in moderation but ensure I get more of the good stuff than the bad stuff! MFP has been the one thing that has helped me lose the weight and I am sooo into this now, I love exercising and having more energy and gaining more confidence each day!

So feel free to add me if you like and the best of luck to you in your journey! And if any of my current MFP friends read this - thanks for your support so far!

Replies

• Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sending you a friend request now. Best of luck to you!
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend if you like I live in a small town in wash.state called cle elum my wife and I use the biggest loser on the x-box it is great hope to hear more of your successes
    pat
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Sent request :)
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    Cool I want to be friends . I'm the same height and my BMI is way over the top like 38, but I'm working on it.
  • tcuz
    tcuz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello my name is Tami. I started the MFP plan on 04/28/2011. I love it, it is so much easier then wieghtwatchers. I have lost 3lbs already. I'm getting married this fall and I'm hopeing to reach my goal by then.:flowerforyou:
  • GeekMomma42
    GeekMomma42 Posts: 48
    Options
    I lost a few friends too, so I just sent a request! I love the Wii for exercise. I haven't tried Loser yet ... I use EA Sports Active. Super fun! I'd love to have another member of my support team.
  • codyhare
    codyhare Posts: 3
    Options
    hey whats up i just started hitting it hard again i guess keep at it this is a cool site