The biggest loser

1235»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    The whole thing about more than one person leaving the ranch got me too...until it got to the end and they said they were all going to New York...so I'm wondering if when they said more than one person was leaving the ranch they were referring to the NY trip...because everyone is leaving the ranch...so technically it's true, but also kept people tuned in.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Oh SoupNazi, you had me going for a minute. I was like...WHAT?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It would be even funnier if I said she was pretty, sweet, giving, and humble.

I hope she has a good time going to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii....and I hope a stray football smacks her in the schnaz.

Is that wrong to say?:embarassed:

It's only wrong when you don't finish your thought that you hope she's in the stadium commode after eating 4 pounds of bad macademias. :bigsmile:

I thought I had trained you better. :grumble:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

I hope she has a good time going to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii....and I hope a stray football smacks her in the schnaz.

It's only wrong when you don't finish your thought that you hope she's in the stadium commode after eating 4 pounds of bad macademias. :bigsmile:

I wasn't gonna say that out loud........but ya know I was thinking it.:bigsmile:

and then I hope she falls deep into the port-o-potty and is so fat that she has to be removed with the jaws of life.:laugh:

Is that better?:smooched:
  • Shannon023

I wasn't gonna say that out loud........but ya know I was thinking it.:bigsmile:

and then I hope she falls deep into the port-o-potty and is so fat that she has to be removed with the jaws of life.:laugh:

Is that better?:smooched:

And it's all shown on the Jumbo-tron!!! :laugh:

D@mn, we're good!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • SoupNazi

Muhahahahahahahhaahaha!!!!!
    small.453616.jpg

It's like Vicky...............only we are way better looking.:laugh:
  • Shannon023

Muhahahahahahahhaahaha!!!!!
    small.453616.jpg

It's like Vicky...............only we are way better looking.:laugh:

:laugh:

woooot!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member

Had you said all that I would have known you had lost your mind! LOL

I'm not usually one to pick on people I don't know but...Vicky just irritates me the minute I see her. So no...when the stray football gets her it will be her just rewards!
  • SoupNazi

Had you said all that I would have known you had lost your mind! LOL

I'm not usually one to pick on people I don't know but...Vicky just irritates me the minute I see her. So no...when the stray football gets her it will be her just rewards!

WOOT!

Scaratch that off as another Vicky loather!!!!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.