Myfitnesspal will not sync meals to Jawbone Up

Options
I can see steps burned from the Jawbone Up app in myfitnesspal, but my meals will not sync over.

What could be causing this? I have uninstall reinstalled, disconnected and reconnected the applications multiple times. Up until now it had been working, I think it may have stopped when I uninstalled and reinstall myfitnesspal due to it freezing every once and a while when I tried to enter in food.

Replies

• zachary2232
    Options
    I posted this here, because for some reason it says I do not have permission to post to the technical help forum.
  • trmertens
    Options
    I am also having this issue. It worked well yesterday but is not working today. Any one have any ideas?
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Oh great, first BodyMedia now Jawbone.

This is getting out of hand.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Just tossed Jawbone onto the tracker pile and am waiting for the apple watch.
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I really like my jawbone much better than the fitbit I had to return. I have had to do a soft restart a couple of times but that did the trick.
  • deb1385
    deb1385 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Worked fine with MFP syncing yesterday, now sync with UP wont work today
  • zachary2232
    Options
    Does anyone know if Up and MyFitnessPal Sync server to server or are they actually syncing on the phone?
  • deb1385
    deb1385 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Up steps appear to be showing in MFP but food is not syncing to UP
  • Collymoore
    Collymoore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any news regarding this issue?
  • adamnev
    adamnev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any update on how to fix this?