Hello everyone!

Options
Hi, my name is Jessica and today marks the first day of my weight loss journey. I am the proud mother of 3 boys and 2 stepchildren, and wife to my highschool sweetheart of almost 2 years. I have heard a lot about MFP and decided to give it a shot. I need all the help and support that I can get here. I have been overweight most of my life and finally decided to do something about it. I have to lose quite a bit of weight (120lbs give or take) and I know it's going to be a long journey but I'm willing to work hard to achieve it. I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

Replies

• bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Jessica, My name is Billie, I just started a couple days ago and we seem to have similar weight loss goals. Gonna send you a friend request.
  • crysthom
    crysthom Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome. I am in a similar situation. I have just began using MFP and need to lose 120-125 lbs.

Congratulations on taking this first step.
  • Jessica_Farrester
    Options
    Nice to meet you both! I recently took a leap and got a membership at Anytime Fitness and so far have a few workout buddies so I'm hoping this will help lol My downfall is everytime in the past when I have worked out and start feeling sore, I tell myself that I'll give it a few days and then I'll workout again and never do so I plan to change that this time around lol
  • sheraw4l
    sheraw4l Posts: 5
    Options
    hi Jessica and congrats to taking action in your life to do something for you as well as your family! This is the first step and it is the right one! I am looking forward to becoming your friend and encouraging one another!