Hello everyone!

Jessica_Farrester
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Jessica and today marks the first day of my weight loss journey. I am the proud mother of 3 boys and 2 stepchildren, and wife to my highschool sweetheart of almost 2 years. I have heard a lot about MFP and decided to give it a shot. I need all the help and support that I can get here. I have been overweight most of my life and finally decided to do something about it. I have to lose quite a bit of weight (120lbs give or take) and I know it's going to be a long journey but I'm willing to work hard to achieve it. I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

Replies

• bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Hi Jessica, My name is Billie, I just started a couple days ago and we seem to have similar weight loss goals. Gonna send you a friend request.
  • crysthom
    crysthom Posts: 27
    Welcome. I am in a similar situation. I have just began using MFP and need to lose 120-125 lbs.

Congratulations on taking this first step.
  • Nice to meet you both! I recently took a leap and got a membership at Anytime Fitness and so far have a few workout buddies so I'm hoping this will help lol My downfall is everytime in the past when I have worked out and start feeling sore, I tell myself that I'll give it a few days and then I'll workout again and never do so I plan to change that this time around lol
  • sheraw4l
    sheraw4l Posts: 5
    hi Jessica and congrats to taking action in your life to do something for you as well as your family! This is the first step and it is the right one! I am looking forward to becoming your friend and encouraging one another!
This discussion has been closed.