Hello from Norway!

Options
alianf
alianf Posts: 41 Member
Hi all! I just joined 5 days ago and I'm so loving MFP! I've never counted calories before so it's been a real eye-opener. And I LOVE that there are tons of Norwegian/Scandinavian food products in the database. Saves me sooo much time when a lot of the foods I eat are already there. :smile:

I've had 3 little girls in the past 8 years and have put on a few permanent kgs with each. And then suddenly started gaining weight this winter. Since obesity is in my family I want to take care of this and not let it get out of hand.

I'm 171 cm (a little over 5'7").
My current weight is 71.5 kgs (about 158 lbs)
My current goal is 66.5 kgs

I haven't done my first weigh in yet. That'll be on wednesday and I'm sooo nervous!!

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! i love norway such a beautiful country, i was very lucky to visit kristiansaand a few years ago and would love to visit more places. i wish you every success on here
  • lrobs1986
    lrobs1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WELCOME FROM MICHIGAN!!!! This is my first time counting calories too, learning things as I go!
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hei and Welcome! Good Luck to you!

Best,

Debbie
  • sandraraines96
    Options
    hi my name sandra and i like your guys inputs on weight the calior thing is good ived been doing it over a week i like it alot
  • alianf
    alianf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your welcome everyone! I don't live very far from Kristiansand actually. A little over an hour.

Glad there are others here that are new to counting calories too. :D