Healthy Free Recipe Websites

Options
Kelwalks
Kelwalks Posts: 3 Member
Hi all, I am having problems finding websites that are free to view ranges of healthy recipes. I was hoping you can all help me by letting me know what websites you use. I don't have a great imagination with making things and really need your help so I can plan healthy meals that are not just the same thing day in.

Thanks so much

Replies

• Camoflaugegirl1984
    Options
    weightwatchers.com is good.
  • ASG_21
    ASG_21 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just take my regular recipes and lighten them up--I also read regular food blogs like The Pioneer Woman Cooks and My Judy The Foodie and just adapt their recipes to be less fat or less carbs or less calories, whatever I might need at the time. cookingforengineers.com has tons of nice recipes, and so does Cooking With Jax, although her recipes aren't much to my taste. Picky Palate has some nice "light" options, and although I haven't tried it, Cooking Light and SkinnyTaste are supposed to be good sites for recipes. Hope this helps! :) (For the links to the blogs I mentioned, you can just type their names into Google and they'll pop right up).
  • Kelwalks
    Options
    Thanks for your help, I normally use http://realhealthyrecipes.com and http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com though I am very fussy and there are not too many options for me
  • alyssabahler
    Options
    I have gathered most of my recipes by using Pinterest.com. All you have to do is get an account, and search for, "low calorie dinner recipes" find one that looks delicious, click on it and it will take to you to the website that should have the recipe!!! I love using pinterest for collecting healthy recipes!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    These are the ones I love
    www.slenderkitchen.com
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.allrecipes.com
    www.cdkitchen.com
    www.budgetbytes.com

Almost all have nutrition with them. Allrecipes has the nutrition towards the bottom of the recipe.. Just keep scrolling down. Good luck!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    cookinglight.com is another one

skinnytaste is great!
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
  • Kelwalks
    Options
    Hey I just found another site that looks interesting www.epicurious.com
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    eatingwell.com
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Another one is calorieking.com. Lots of recipes with nutrition..