A question for those who wake up late?

Options
I get up at around 9:30 - 10:00 AM every day, which, as you can see, is only a couple of hours away from lunch.

So, anyway, I have my lunch around 12PM, but I find myself snacking more during the day than I do if I have my lunch later. :grumble: I just wondered if I was the only one? :smile:

Replies

• Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    I get up at around 9:30 - 10:00 AM every day, which, as you can see, is only a couple of hours away from lunch.

So, anyway, I have my lunch around 12PM, but I find myself snacking more during the day than I do if I have my lunch later. :grumble: I just wondered if I was the only one? :smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I get up around 9 or 10. I eat breakfast then, a snack around noon, lunch around 3ish, a snack around 5 or 6, and supper sometimes not until 8 or 9.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Times to eat are not steadfast. Eat when your body needs to. Most people who eat a noon lunch are working an 8a-5p job, so they are up by 6a-ish. I imagine if you are not waking up until 10a, then you aren't going to bed by 10p but in fact much later.... Adjust the times you eat to when your body is hungry. If eating lunch at 12p leaves you hungry and snacking all afternoon, by all means move that lunch later!! Do what works for you!
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    No matter what time I wake up, I always eat the first about an hour after I wake up, and my next 5 meals are within 2-3 hours of each other. It avoids the hunger thing much more.
  • jalopes
    jalopes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    no matter what time you get up, you are supposed to eat as soon as possible. this kickstarts your metabolism. then eat every 2-3 hours for a snack or a meal.

i'm jealous that you get to sleep till 9 or 10!:happy:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i get up even later then you !

more litle around 11 ... so i have breakfast around 11.30-12, then eat a small lunch at 3 then a descent dinner at 6 then gym at 7.30 come back at 9. eat a snack. then eat a bol of cereal at 11 or 12 in the evening. it works well for me so id say go as your body needs food.. not because the clock says so.