34 years old, bad back, married 11 years, 3 kids, I own this year (transformation pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • brandonrf
    brandonrf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks RHP
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you - Looking Great!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I kind of have same body as you pretty thin. What kind of workouts are you doing to get chiseled?
  • jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow. Keep up the good work! That is motivation for me! I too am 34 years old, married, with 3 kids! I am on the verge of meeting my 20 lb goal. I plan to have met it before Thanksgiving. Then I plan on resculpting my body with weight lifting. So thanks for the encouragement.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    WTG! Looking good!
  • brandonrf
    edited November 2014
    Options
    !
    !
    !
    First again, thanks everyone. MFP is the place to be.

I kind of have same body as you pretty thin. What kind of workouts are you doing to get chiseled?

You know man I am still not happy with my lower abs, lots of work going on there right now. I have done to date 5 rounds of p90x, 2 rounds of p90x got me to the third picture this year but I found that I was way too skinny with my diet. So I did a 3rd round of p90x and cut out the Plyometrics and the Kempo x. But only after I got to my 189-190lb goal. From there to bulk or chisel up I continued the p90x system without cardio, so workouts are Monday and Thursday chest and back, Tuesday and Friday legs and back, and Wednesday only arms and shoulders. Take off Sat and Sunday and rest. Eat 250 grams of protein and keep your fats at 20 percent on the MFP app. It should take about 6 weeks for our body type to see abs. Quit sugar as much as possible. the more aggressive you are cutting sugar the better the results.
    jabarih wrote: »
    Wow. Keep up the good work! That is motivation for me! I too am 34 years old, married, with 3 kids! I am on the verge of meeting my 20 lb goal. I plan to have met it before Thanksgiving. Then I plan on resculpting my body with weight lifting. So thanks for the encouragement.

I love the look on peoples face when I ask them how old they think I am. I got 24 just the other day. Told her I was 34 and she just sighed and rolled her eyes. LOL
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    what a great transformation!
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look fantastic
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look great. :D
  • brandonrf
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!