Why

Options
juang3
juang3 Posts: 212 Member
Why am I joining this community? I need help, it's just that simple! I have struggled with my weight for years, I'm not morbidly obese, but I have been right on the edge of obesity for years and when the scales tipped a while ago and put me over the edge, I was too depressed to do anything about it. Ok, here are all the excuses I can come up with... I work full time at night, I am in school full time completing my BSN, I have a lymph node problem that causes swelling and pain in one leg, I want to spend all of my free time scrap booking and finally I am lazy!! LoL!!! So now that I know all of you know all of my excuses, I don't have any more that I can use to prevent me from leading a healthy life and exercising! I only have one shot at this thing called life and I can't afford any excuses that will prevent me from living my life as loudly as I can!! So...where do you come it? Push me, don't listen to my excuses, tell me it's worth it, remind me that I have to give 100% (it's my life after all!), and sometimes just let me lean on you for just a few seconds to catch my breath!

Replies

• Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place!! Welcome to the family.
  • kristidann
    kristidann Posts: 42
    Options
    You said it! Welcome from me too!
  • terina1181
    terina1181 Posts: 9
    Options
    Fellow graveshifter here, also fellow lazy girl! lol
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I am soo stoked to loose some weigh this month! Ok...pare down the goal to this week...I have to remember to keep the goals small or else I will loose my motivation if I don't hit them. So into week one I go!!!