I'm Back`

Options
:) I have not been here for awhile. Not that I am not trying to STILL lose weight. I want to lose 20 by next Spring. This is so hard for me. I am a member of TOPs where there is NO set weight loss plan. We have the scale and support system. We all encourage each other. Still I should have been coming here to log my food.
I get discouraged........it is hard.
I will be careful on Thanksgiving..........

HOPE I CAN DO BETTER..........................

Replies

• hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Coming back here and starting again is definitely a step in the right direction! I know you can reach all the goals you have set for yourself, but they may take some time. We all have the potential to succeed, we just have to work to stick to our plan and not let a one day setback turn into weeks or months of not caring.
    If you are looking for a friend who is on here daily and logs consistantly, please feel free to add me. : ]
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • pattycakes10117
    pattycakes10117 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support. I am on the PC all day at work....hard to take 5 and log my food. Maybe I could do it at work...each time I eat....something. Have a great Thanksgiving.
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's what I do, pop it in as I eat, only takes a few seconds and saves me forgetting stuff.
    Welcome by the way.
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I pre log my work days then make adjustments as necessary. It really helps me get it done. Good luck! The awesome part is that you are back!
  • hmbelanger
    hmbelanger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sigh. I am back on here after having great success last year at this time. Then, I let it all go and gained all 11lbs back (and truthfully a bit more). I am so mad at myself. I need to get back on track and get my mind in the right place. Seeing your posts and tips are so helpful.